HomeGuide to Using Social and Digital Tools in Election Campaigns: Digital and Social Tools that Politicos are Using to get Elected, Raise Funds, and Recruit Volunteers
Guide to Using Social and Digital Tools in Election Campaigns: Digital and Social Tools that Politicos are Using to get Elected, Raise Funds, and Recruit Volunteers
• WHAT TOOLS AMERICAN POLITICIANS ARE USING THAT COULD BE USED IN CANADA.
• TEXT-MESSAGE-OUTREACH AND HOW IT IS USED.
• LESSONS IN POLITICAL FUNDRAISING FROM WASHINGTON EXPERTS.
• HOW THE FEDERAL PARTIES USE FACEBOOK ADS TO RAISE MONEY.
Table of contents
1. Washington election campaign tech conference shows political ad, outreach tactics that could come north of the border
2. Parties wading deeper into ‘Wild West’ of text-message outreach
4. Make it personal: lessons in political fundraising from gurus in Washington, Ottawa
6. ‘Sign up’ and ‘chip in’: how the federal parties use Facebook ads to get your money
8. ‘Want to run for office?’: Conservatives using Facebook ads to recruit candidates
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Processing Time: 1-2 business days
No item in cart.
Your group subscription includes premium access to Politics This Morning briefing.