The Hill Times covers the people, the politics, and the process behind federal government. It is a must read for Members of Parliament, senior bureaucrats and key decision makers.
Reaching the most powerful readership in Canada through a proven and effective platform, the controlled circulation has an unmatched audience of key decision makers and influencers.
The Hill Times’ Policy Briefings are the top source for key decision makers to discuss federal laws and public policy-making in Canada. Every policy briefing includes opinion from the government and opposition parties, exclusive stories, and key issues. Be a part of the discussion.
The Hill Times online is is the premier source of news, objective analysis, election coverage and the inner workings of government. It is also deep with policy coverage and the people stories that tie the community together.
A captive audience
Send communications campaigns, brand initiatives, and government relations messaging to top government policy and decision makers everyday.
• Appointed and elected officials
• Political staff and bureaucrats
• Government relations community
Build long-term recognition and keep our audience up to date on promotions and special events.
Create a buzz
Create dialogue through 42,500+ reader-requested emails every week.
Communicate with The Hill Times' influential readers every week:
• Reinforce communications campaigns, advocacy messages, and initiatives.
• Target elected and appointed officials, senior bureaucrats and the government relations community.
• Build long-term recognition and offer special initiatives.
• Create dialogue on policy.
To receive our media kit and rates, click here.
For more sponsorship information and speaking opportunities contact us at email@example.com