House of Commons
• C-2 Safe Injection Bill (report stage)
• C-11 Priorities Hiring for Injured Veterans Bill (second reading)
• C-12 Drug-Free Prisons Bill (third reading)
• C-26 Tougher Penalties for Child Predators Act (committee)
Monday, Feb. 23
• The House Canadian Heritage Committee will meet to discuss committee business and begin a review of the Canadian feature film industry.
• The House International Trade Committee will meet to discuss committee business as well as the positive effects of the Global Markets Action Plan.
• The House Justice and Human Rights Committee will meet to study Bill C-587, An Act to amend the Criminal Code.
• The House National Defence Committee will meet to discuss committee business and the defence of North America.