• Since 1989, The Hill Times has reached Canada’s Cabinet Ministers, Senators, key aides, Parliament Hill staffers, and top government policy and decision-makers.
• In 2004, The Hill Times launched its Wednesday edition, Embassy newsweekly, which delves deeply into Canada’s international, immigration, defence, development, and trade policies.
• The Hill Times and Embassy consistently reach 84 per cent of our targeted readers, far more than any other single medium.
• The Hill Times and Embassy are used by the most creative and effective of government relations planners and the shrewdest of government sales directors to communicate with decision-makers.
• In terms of cost per government decision-maker reached, the twice-weekly power of The Hill Times and Embassy are by far the most cost-efficient media for your message.
• The Hill Times and Embassy give you a voice twice a week with the audience that will make a difference to your issue, industry, or business.
Devon Jacobs, right, with Monte Solberg and Jim Armour at the 2012 Manning Networking Conference.
Devon Jacobs with former colleague Jim Patrick, Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau and Liberal MP Mauril Belanger at the 2013 all-party party.