News

No evidence CF-18 strikes killed civilians, says Canadian Armed Forces

'The CAF extensively reviews all completed airstrikes as part of standard operating procedure and the review of this airstrike did not reveal any information to suggest that civilians had been harmed or killed,' says a CAF spokesperson.

Defence Minister Harjit Sajjan, pictured at Remembrance Day ceremonies in Ottawa in 2015. The Hill Times photograph by Jake Wright

By TIM NAUMETZ

PUBLISHED : Monday, Jan. 25, 2016 6:16 PM

If you are already a subscriber


Subscribe to The Hill Times

Subscribe to the print and electronic editions and get instant access to The Hill Times online.


Quick Purchase

Purchase this week's edition of The Hill Times in electronic format (PDF) for $5.00.